2015 Statistics for A&S Contractors (NW) Ltd confirm record sales and growth in line with an expansive strategic plan to double turnover and workforce by 2018.
- Sales growth of 56% lfl v 2014 across a varied order book
- Net profit increase of 91%
- Employee numbers up to 50 plus
- Extensive additions to fleet
- Integration of in house customer care functions
- 33% increase in Client Numbers
- Integration of in house procurement function
- Current mobilisation of CRM software
- Conversion of technicians to field based operatives
A&S continues to have a two-pronged approach to its sales strategy and business relations in the form of
- Planned / reactive maintenance to corporate / commercial / management companies
- Customer care / aftercare to the UK's leading house builders
2015 has proven to be the company's best yet, with more to come in 2016.
Based just outside of Chester, A&S is looking to replicate its successes in the North West of England/Wales to become a nationwide facilitator of maintenance and customer care.