As an Electrician your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Working to detailed briefs for assigned work and taking a hands on approach to a wide variety of jobs including electrical installations, maintenance, repairs and testing
- Gathering work schedules and updating job progress on the in house system using a handheld PDA device, ensuring up-to-date each day
- Ensuring materials and machinery for jobs are organised with head office colleagues via the PDA
- Efficiently communicating updates on jobs to customers
- Attending head office meetings once a week
- Ensuring health and safety of colleagues and customers on each job
To be considered for this Electrician role you’ll have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Proven experience as an Electrician working with domestic and commercial customers
- Completed 17th Edition Training
- Good fault finding and problem solving skills
- Proactive and flexible approach towards tasks
- Professional and diplomatic with a helpful manner and positive can do attitude
- Superb communication and customer facing skills
- Dedication and passion to complete projects within tight deadlines to a high standard
- Possess own hand tools
- Basic IT skills to receive and submit work updates
- Full UK driving licence
The following are desired although not essential; current ECS Card, and City and Guilds 2391 qualification or equivalent. Due to the nature of the work undertaken by the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check. In return, you’ll be part of an ambitious company with a diverse workload currently spanning North West England and North Wales, with plans to extend the service offering across the UK.
Career development opportunities may be available for those who demonstrate capability and wish to progress further within the business.
Salary: In the region of £28,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications, plus overtime where applicable
Benefits: Access to company van, company uniform, annual tool allowance.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Flexibility will be required to meet business and customer needs, including occasional evening / weekend work.
Location: Field based predominantly covering projects in the North West of England, particularly around Manchester, Liverpool, and Cheshire, although not limited to.
Contract Type: Permanent