Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job type: Permanent Position
Start Date: Immediate start available for the right applicant
Working Hours: Monday -Friday (8:30am – 17:00)
(hours are flexible for the right individual)
Reporting to: Operations manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with in A & S contractors for a customer service advisor based at our office in Deeside. Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual that will assist in progressing the company as well as their own personal skill set and experience.
- Within A & S contractors we pride ourselves on excellent customer service with both our clients and customers, this is something you must continue and develop within your role.
- Working closely with different departments within the company such as purchasing, project supervisors, technicians, and customer relations.
- The position of customer service advisor will entail building relationships with the clients you are assigned and assisting them with any requirements or queries they might have.
- On a day to day basis you will regularly be on the phone liaising with our project supervisors, technicians, and customers to schedule in works instructed by your clients and inputting them onto our works management system.
- Constant updates to the clients and customers in regards to the status of the jobs that are ongoing or outstanding and any changes that may arise along the way.
- Answering the telephone and assisting clients were possible, if not transferring them to the relevant department.
- Attending regular weekly team meetings to report back any issues that may have arisen in the previous week or were you may require further support.
- Occasionally attending site to meet and liaise with your clients.
- Following health and safety procedures and systems put in place for COVID-19.
- A strong background within in customer service’s preferably 2 years
- Excellent telephone manor and confident picking up the phone to clients
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Confident with IT packages such as email and Microsoft
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
We are open to speaking to applicants from different industry sectors and pride ourselves in offering our employees the opportunities to progress through the company. We have regular team building days and full training will be provided for this position.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and work ethic we are looking for, please click apply now!
Due to the high response in applications we can not respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 7 working day’s please take this as you have been unsuccessful, but we appreciate your application.
|Required Experience||2 Years|
|Required Skills||Microsoft Outlook, Office|